A message from Alexander De Foe introducing how NLP helps improve online and offline business strategies.
Melbourne NLP Coaching:
For online services e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking about starting a new Online Business?
Or creating a website?
Or improving an existing project?
Melbourne NLP offers a wide range of services including:
Melbourne NLP works with clients at all stages of web-project development. You might be thinking about exploring how websites work, or figuring out how to write more traffic-pulling content, working on the design for a new product line, or looking to equip a website with the latest social media promotion. Coaching provides a one-on-one level of service for –
- Building public image, reputation, and traffic sources online.
- Learning how to create engaging content specific for the web that appeals to visitors on a personal level rather than a professional one.
- Identification of hidden markets and profiling potential client characteristics.
- Consulted professional advice.
- Support and mentoring.
- Identification of personal strengths.
- Gaining a clearer picture of how websites and blogs work.
- Researching monetization opportunities.
Alexander has a Bachelor's Degree in ICT (Business Intelligence), is a qualified NLP Coach, and holds a Masters Degree in Counselling — meaning that he can also help with stress around project-planning, aligning core personal values with business values and examining self-limiting beliefs where some exist.
Call (03) 9005 8026 Now for Coaching Services
Training Quick-Learning Sessions
Attend a 3 hour mini-course on how to use webpages, social media, newsletters, pre-selling, merchant services and other online business strategies. More info soon.
- Professional webCOPY writing and editing, including sales pages.
- Affordable IT services for technical development of content.
Note: Melbourne NLP doesn't build websites for people, we encourage a philosophical standpoint of empowerment, where coaching services can provide guidance in upskilling to a level of being able to define personal goals and implement them with the help of self-learning basic technical skills. However, where more complex technical requirements are sought, Melbourne NLP does outsource specialist web development services.